Tuesday, April 9, 2013

~weathered wood and beachy inspiration~

Hello friends,

Today I’m missing summer and I thought I’d post some inspiration photos from last summer.

These were all taken while we were on vacation on the beautiful Oregon coast.
I hope you enjoy them, especially if you’re also longing for summer days again!


I got to play around with weathered wooden chairs and gorgeous hydrangeas.


IMG_3126


IMG_3128


Such a pretty colour…

IMG_3139


A perfectly weathered fence by the beach.

IMG_3101


IMG_3262


I just love all the nautical elements down by the ocean.

weathered floats

IMG_3148


rusty old crabbing baskets

IMG_3143


canoe ride anyone?

IMG_3175


IMG_3167


Stairway dappled in the sunlight... 

IMG_3160


don’t you love the driftwood stair rail?

IMG_3153



IMG_3169


Hope you enjoyed this little piece of summer!

Tracey


IMG_3270

6 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Hey girl. Wonderful summer photos. It has been so beautiful here the last few days and I have worked and worked outside from morning til night. I love warm weather!

Vintage Home said...

Yes i enjoyed it...but made me long for those days...soon!

Blondie's Journal said...

What a great Pick Me Up!! Beautiful pictures. I've always wanted to see the PNW. I've been to Seattle, but just for a day on the way to Vancouver. Very pretty!

XO,
Jane

Diane Porazzo said...

I happened upon your blog tonight and I fell in love with it....the photos are just gorgeous. I have just begun blogging and have a website called: babiesbridesandlavender.com If you have a moment please stop by. I would love to hear any comments you might have. I am so thrilled to have found your blog. I will be a follower.

Tricia said...

Oh, these all look so wonderful! I can't wait for summer. Actually, at this point, I can't wait for spring...it keeps snowing here.

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Oh, some of my favourite things, the beach, hydrangeas, canoes and love love the vintage blue Coca-Cola glass. Great photos.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...