Thursday, June 3, 2010

big brown box

i ordered a little something for me

that's right girls, a little love for mamma

and I've been checking the mailbox EVERY day

so imagine my delight....



it arrived!!!
 my big brown box

I ripped it open right then and there with my key



took in the layers of crumpled paper...


and there it was, squeal!!!!!!!!! (not really, I was standing by the mailbox, okay maybe just a little!)



my gorgeous french stamps, be still my beating heart



couldn't wait to get home and play...


*sigh*

happy days,
Tracey

9 comments:

Rosie said...

A*M*A*Z*I*N*G...I'm in love...where did you get these???Are you an avid card maker? Nope, not me, tried and failed...but I can think of so many other wonderful uses...smile on Rosie

the old white house said...

Oh my gosh, the wonderful things you can make with those are endless! Have fun and make sure you show us all of your fabulous creations soon! Theresa

Unknown said...

You are going to love using them, I have a set and I love mine!! Can't wait to see the things you will make with them.. We're waiting... ok the pressure is on:-)

Hugs,
Melissa

Unknown said...

What a great gift for yourself! Those stamps are beautiful! So many things you can make with them. I am thinking that perhaps I need to find some for myself! Have a great weekend Tracey! xx

Unknown said...

i have this same set and just adore them! i liked them so much i bought their "bird-themed" set as well as their "French Language" set. aren't they magnifique?? Happy stamping!

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Too funny Tracey....wait till you see my newest post!! Love these stamps!
xojanis

awal.ny said...

Those are awsome stamps, I am sure you are going to have lots of fun with them.

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

How lovely!

Nancy said...

Love your stamps (love anything French!)...where did you find those? Sure better than hand stenciling on burlap (I know..I've done it!)
Have fun!
Nancy

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...