Thursday, April 7, 2011

~shabby vintage ruffles goin' on~

remember the pillow cover i showed you here

 in that gorgeous~romantic~ floral rose~ vintage~ linen?

well, i just couldn't leave it alone, i had to create a ruffley version




i think they would look sweet together on a wicker sofa or porch swing




shabby and springy and super comfy

~larger than a throw pillow, but smaller than a bedding pillow~

the perfect size to sink back into with a glass of lemonade....




.....happy spring - the sun is finally shining here today, yay!

Tracey

PS. don't forget to check out the awesome giveaway on my sidebar





8 comments:

Vintage Home said...

Thought Iwould take a break form my sewing and check out a few blogs...so fun I am making cushions for my sale and am using the same fabric...my fabric is old sheets!...Love what you have done !

Mandy said...

LOVE those:)

Cathy said...

Love the fabric and ruffles...so chic!
Cathy aka GGJ

saltbox
treasures
said...

Hi Tracey, Your rose pillows are beautiful and perfect for spring!!! Love the added ruffle!
Have a great weekend~
~ Julie

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Tracey,
Your pink floral pillow is so pretty. I just love it!
I've missed a few of your posts and I'm going to poke around a little. For some reason I have had trouble opening viewing your blog, but finally I'm in.

hugs
Sissie

Lynn said...

Wow! Your pillow is darling! I love the fabric and the ruffle is perfect. Great job!
~Lynn
www.cottageandcreek.com

Robyn said...

OH MY! Such a LOVELY pillow! I'm having a give away too! I'd love for you to stop by...I'm giving away a GORGEOUS dress curtesy of SHABBY APPLE! Oh and I'm your newest follower too!

The Polka Dot Closet said...

This is sooo cute! I say the more ruffles the better! I love that fabric!

Carol

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...