Tuesday, December 13, 2011

~vintage style white trees~

Made lots and lots of white trees this Christmas, they look soooo pretty grouped together.


dusted them up with some sparkle



some of them were put into shiny mercury glass pots


tucked them in with white feathers and shredded vintage sheet music


The smaller ones I glued to this awesome cardstock to make miniature woodland scenes





And as for this cutie, this one had to stay home with me! Isn't this the cutest container ever, it's apparantly a gravy server.





Tracey

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm your newest follower. I love your white christmas trees, so cute! ... :0)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Tracey,
Love your bottle brush trees. We bloggers seem to have a thing for them and the more the merrier!
Love the one in the silver container. I'd keep it too.

hugs
Sissie

Blessings from Cindy said...

These are really sweet!! I do bottle brush trees too & isn't it fun to see how many different ideas everyone comes up with!! I love your creativity!
Blessings,
Cindy

Jessica Rodarte said...

Oh goodness!! Those are some pretty trees!!

Vintage Home said...

HI Tracey went to my girlfriends home today to fluff her decorations for her...and there on her mantel was a pretty little tree of yours!...so nice to do stuff around the house and not be occupied with the pressure of the sale! Fun as it was i am enjoying the freedom!

koralee said...

Just thought I would pop over and visit..I bought a few things from you at the last sale...love your little trees. xoxox

Lauren @ My Wonderfully Made said...

Yes, these are adorable! I love the different ways you decorated them and the different containers you used -- the feathers are my favorite!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...