Friday, December 9, 2011

~vintage Christmas inspiration from Fieldstone~

As promised, here's the link to photos of some of the wonderful wares at Fieldstone, hope you gain some Christmas inspiration browsing through them:)

I love decorating with vintage ornaments, and am really enjoying all the creative handmade ornaments that are showing up this Christmas. I'll be showing you a few more of the vintage themed ornaments I made this year very soon! Promise!



shiny vintage ornaments, isn't this a neat way to display them? I also like them heaped in a big ol' tarnished silver bowl.


handcrafted woollen stars and balls
click on this link to see more : Fieldstone Christmas Market


 I just went out clipping more greens and holly, and tomorrow we plan to cut our tree and do some baking.
'Tis the season!

If you'd like to see some of my simple porch inspiration with greens and holly from last Christmas you can read about my
 christmas decorating on the porch 101 posts

~the simple touch~
~decorating with greenery~
~using what you have~
~christmas wreath~
~white wednesday~

This year I'm using some of the same "props", but changing it up a little, so I'll post some updated photos once I'm done, it involves cool rusty funnels and an old red toolbox!

Hope you have some fun things in store this weekend!
Tracey

2 comments:

Vintage Home said...

your little white tree ornaments and those round ornaments where wonderful.Thanks too for giving my girlfriend those tips, so sweet of you to share!
Love your pictures! Thanks for all the inks!

Vintage Home said...

woops...all the links!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...