Tuesday, December 6, 2011

~fieldstone : fabulous, fun, freezing....~

Well peeps, I would have had this post up earlier if my fingers weren't frozen...

Just kidding, kinda:-) It has seriously taken me several days to thaw out!

Fieldstone Christmas market was great, you have to really admire us northern gals who set up an outdoor market in close to freezing temperatures!

But then I especially admire the wonderful shoppers who came out to shop the market, a big thanks to each of you who stopped by to say hi.

We had a great cross section of vintage and handmade vendors, I'll post the link once the "official" photos are up. For now, here's a few shots of my wares.





Good sellers this time round were vintage kiddie skates, burlap garland,
small chalkboard frames



vintage sheet music ornaments




my stencilled glass dome servers



as well as my vintage style white trees, they were so much work they deserve a post of their own soon!




Have you ever made white trees? I'd love to know!



Tracey

5 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

What were the temps you were working in? I hate to get cold cold..like down to the bones cold. I am glad the show went well.

Warm up and rest up. Christmas time's a comin...(sing that real loud)

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

I'm glad that your show was a success. I can see so many things in the photos that I would love to take home. I know that it must have been rough working in the cold and I hope you warm up with hot chocolate, a warm blankie and a cozy fire.

hugs
Sissie

Blondie's Journal said...

Seeing all these treasures had to take ones mind off the cold!! Thankfully for we Midwesterners, we are used to the cold and can brave anything to shop. Saw many things I'd love to have! Hope it was successful for you!

XO,
Jane

Lady Pamela said...

Hi Tracey,
I am sure I made it to the fair only to see my blogging friends, well, maybe all the goodies as well. My DH and my nephew brought me and I am so thankful.
Yes, I have made white bottle brush trees. I loved the process. I made mine a few years ago. But I keep buying more. Wait till you see what I have done with yours! I am so very happy with the outcome. My sister was thrilled with the chair webbing. It was great to meet your Mom, too.

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

I have to say I could not cope in those cold temps! I'm a southerner and it's a good thing b/c I hate cold weather.
Wow! You really are crafty. Beautiful stuff you made there! Hope it was a great success!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...