Thursday, March 22, 2012

~raggygirlvintage french farmhouse stylin'~robins eggs in a teeny nest~


Well now, isn’t that the strangest thing, this post just clean disappeared from my blog, all except the title, and I have searched and searched and just can’t find it!

This nest is just too adorable so I’m gonna repost the photos here for a little more rgv french farmhouse stylin’ with birds nests, in case you missed it.


IMG_2085


This is a very teensy nest and perfect for tucking in just about anywhere, I especially like it on my mantel or tucked on a farmhouse shelf with my little white pitcher.


IMG_2080


I’m loving the robins egg blue against the red. Very vintagey. Vintage and french farmhouse stylin’ is okay, promise! ‘Cos we’re eclectic around here, keeps life interesting!


2012-02-27 0012

Okay, let’s hope this doesn’t vanish on me again!

linking up to Feathered Nest Friday over at French Country Cottage

Tracey

for more rgv french farmhouse stylin’ posts click on these links




3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Very cute, Tracey! This is the perfect time of year to display them!

XO,
Jane

Amy Kinser said...

Sweet little nest, Tracey.

Hope your vacation was awesome.

Elizabeth said...

Love your nests and your styling. Check out one of my nests at: http://myfrugalfarmhouse.blogspot.com/2012/02/i-love-my-nest.html

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...