Thursday, April 4, 2013

~blossoms in a bucket~


~Hello friends~

IMG_5144


Well our spring break is truly over and it’s back to early mornings and schedules and work!

We were blessed with an incredibly long warm patch, blue skies and sunshine, and with that the trees all burst into blossom.


IMG_5120


Of course I had to bring some of that blossom goodness inside,
 so off we went, clippers in hand.


IMG_5114


Sadly I don’t have my own blossom tree, but I had scouted one out on a vacant lot, 
so I cajoled my youngest to come along for the adventure, 
just in case it included climbing fences.
Ahem!

Which it didn’t. 
Pity.
 I love an adventure:-)


IMG_5141


We came home with armfuls of gorgeous spring blooms, and they were pretty white blossoms to boot.

So I plunked them in a big old bucket on my chippy farmhouse table.


IMG_5131


And then I clicked away....


IMG_5124


Sunshine and spring blossoms, doesn’t get much better than that.


IMG_5139


There was enough left to fill up a couple aqua mason jars too, pretty!


IMG_5164


So now it is raining again, and it seemed like the perfect time to post some pretty spring pictures.


IMG_5076


{Oh yes, and there was a fair bit of this going on around here too!}


IMG_5184


Hope you’re seeing some signs of spring where you live too!

Tracey

follow me on fb here and pinterest here
~links also on the sidebar~


IMG_5124

2 comments:

Vintage Home said...

oh that is so pretty...yes we needed those fabulous days! So thankful for your images!

Tracey Ayton Photography said...

Such beautiful pictures! I just love the mason jar shots ..... don't ya just love taking the camera and shooting like crazy? Cheryy blossoms are one of my faves. Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...