Saturday, November 12, 2011

~a vintage Christmas~

I'm having a lot of fun making up some vintage styled decorations for the Fieldstone Christmas market . I have a million ideas I would like to make, but had to narrow it down to just a handful given the time I have available.


So here's a sneak peek....

vintage sheet music
 


rustic grainsack style ruffled stockings



and of course glitter, glitter, glitter


There is glitter all over my home and all over me!! Love the stuff!!

what are you making for Christmas?

Tracey





9 comments:

Ribbonwood Cottage said...

I love your ornaments and I also love vintage style Christmas ornaments! Hope you do well when selling them!
Blessings,
Debbie

Unknown said...

Lots of lovely creations! How did you get the glitter on the edges of the sheet music so perfect??

Nancy

Amy Kinser said...

I love what you are making. I am just not a good crafter but I admire people who are.

Hope you have a great sale.

Simply Me said...

Thank you so much !!! Beautiful Decorations!! very talented !!

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

Hi Tracey,
I have to laugh about the glitter. It seems as though I walk around with it all over my face! Tis' the Season!!

Love the little music note paper inside the clear balls. So pretty. Of course everything you make is always pretty. Love the ruffled stockings.

hugs
Sissie

gertie @ The Old Block House said...

I've been working on some of paper fans with old music sheets too. It's so much fun! No glitter here, but I'm sure if I did, we'd have glitter doggies by the time we were done.

Laurel@ChippingwithCharm said...

A few of my favorite things :) Lovely! Laurel

Creations By Cindy said...

Love the ornaments.

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

I've been peeking around at your sheet music ideas. I have a ton of my late father's collection. I just have a hard time cutting into it. I love the framed sheet music as well. Thanks for sharing! Lisa

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...