Monday, February 7, 2011

~shabby parcel~

i love gifts

i love giving them

and i love receiving them

and the packaging is a big deal to me, it says, i took the time to think about you and your gift

it doesn't have to take a long time, just a little imagination

how do you like this shabby parcel??



all i did was take a scrap of natural osnaburg (one of my fav fabrics)

wrap it loosely around the gift



tie it up with twine

pretty it up with shabby seam binding and a tag



i love the unfinished edges

plain and simple




it kinda makes me feel like i'm out on the wagon trail with my special parcel!!



Tracey

9 comments:

One Cheap B*tch said...

For me? =) Lol! Seriously, I would love to receive anything wrapped in that lovely wrap!

Jeanine

mary pernula said...

I will take it! Very nice touch. Hugs Mary

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

You ARE the bestest gift wrapper and giver EVER!!
xojanis

The Lovely in Life said...

Gorgeous as always, Tracey!!

Marcus Design said...

Lovely to meet you this weekend Tracey! Hope we get more time to chat next time though :) Thanks for popping by my blog, I really appreciate it!
Nancy xo

Amy Kinser said...

I think I would LOVE to receive something wrapped like that through the mail. Looks wonderful.

WhiteWhispers2u said...

Simply Darling! It's so sweet who needs the gift inside.~Cheers Kim

Cathy said...

Beautiful, and wrapped with alot of Love!!
Cathy aka Girls Gone Junkin

saltbox
treasures
said...

Love that fabric wrapped parcel! It's so pretty with all of your ribbons. I am not familiar with that fabric, but I have it on my list.
~ Julie

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...