Tuesday, December 21, 2010

~mantles and mercury glass~

i started off the season with the mantle all decked out with greenery like this





it looked great.....for a while

but then it dried out and started dropping needles everywhere.....

and because i am lazy/busy/don't like vacuuming efficient

i decided to change it up

Target had the best tinsel this year, thick and luxurious

so i added white tinsel, which i love with the white frames and silver accessories





mercury glass candlesticks



cute glittered bird - how do you like her unusual perch!



and shimmery silver ornaments tucked in



simple and maintenance free!


and here's a peek at my other mantle



the nativity in all its simplicity and truth





Tracey

4 comments:

mary pernula said...

Hi Tracey, I like the look of real nature, and since I have a real fire place it does dry out way to fast, so your tinsel is a excellent choice. HUGS MARY

Anonymous said...

oh girl! when it comes to maintenance and simplicity...they go hand in hand for me! I love keeping things pretty and tidy!

like milk and cookies
or popcorn and butter

great job!

ciao bella
thanks for stopping in to visit!

Creative Carmelina

Amy Kinser said...

Love your mantels. Both of them...

I love the nativity stocking holder. So sweet.

Have a merry Christmas, my friend.

Unknown said...

Your silver and tinsel looks wonderful. I don't think I would have been brave enough to use real pine ;) Like your nativity as well.

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...