Saturday, March 20, 2010

VINTAGEY EASTER BASKET

I've had so much fun seeing all your Easter projects, I've been working on a couple of my own!

This is a quick little vignette I put together on the bench inside our front hallway.


I filled a sturdy wire basket with shreddies, recycled of course. Then tucked in four tiny little bunny pictures, with retro pink frames, which I picked up at a thrift store.



 
 
Of course, had to include some chocolate, so lots of tiny chocolate bunnies nestled in the basket - wonder how long they'll be there...




Finished it off by tying short pieces of white lace and ribbon around the handle.



And placed this cute retro bunny shadow box behind the basket.



Looks kinda cute don't you think:-)
 

Happy days,

Tracey

1 comments:

Rust: Vintage Inspired Design said...

Love these little bunny pictures Tracey and your sweet vignette!
xojanis

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by - I love reading your comments and getting to know you a little better!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...